Why polyethylene pipe of Resa Louleh Pasargad?
Applying the new technology of jointly extruded in manufacturing the polyethylene pipes of Resa Louleh Pasargad Company has many advantages that we mention some of them briefly:
- Increasing mechanical properties and stability against cracks
The composed masses of Carbon Black in polyethylene create the microcracks, and these microcracks potentially are able to gather and create larger cracks. Therefore, aggregation of microcracks results in breakage. In fact, existence of Carbon Black in polyethylene structure causes the breakage in two ways: on one hand, by starting an easier crack due to the stress concentration on filler; and on the other hand, by reducing the mobility of continuum due to the interactions of polymer and filler. Due to the three-layer polyethylene pipes with black crust in this company, Carbon Black is added just in one thin external layer, and in about 50% of the pipe's width (central layer), there isn't any additive added to polyethylene; thus, no drop of mechanical properties and weldability is observed.
- Improving the weldability and stability of weld
- Being sanitary and the lack of proliferation of mushrooms and microorganisms inside the pipe
So, as the central layer (without any additive) in welding process of polyethylene pipes is involved in welding surface, very high weldability is among the properties of three-layer pipes of this company.
Internal layer of Resa Louleh Pasargad's three-layer pipe is white with Dioxide Titanium Masterbatch. Dioxide Titanium has many advantages that following examples are represented here:
- Antiradiation of sun ultraviolet
- Purification of water
- The ability to eliminate the possible flavor and smell
- Prevention of microbe and microorganisms' aggregation
- The properties of hydrophilicity and self- cleaning